Lead and collaborate in growing the world's knowledge base
- Develop the Library’s strategic partnerships and collaborative arrangements with a range of stakeholders including publishers, aggregators and rights holders,the BBC, the British Film Institute and JISC.
- Work in partnership with the higher education sector, focusing on:
- Development of a new EThOS (Electronic Thesis Online Service) membership funding model to establish the service on a self-sustaining basis.
- Continued development of the UK Research Reserve – a collaborative distributed national research collection of low-use print research journals.
- Implement the Library’s international engagement strategy, focusing on:
- Implementation of the strategy with India.
- Developing further the strategy with China.
- Completing the scoping study for the partnership project with the Qatar Foundation.
Copyright © The British Library Board