- Data Collection Media - The various different IT systems and other processes that we use to support and provide our Services
- Personal Information - Information which is about you, and which (either on its own or when combined with other information) could be used to identify you as an individual
- Sensitive Personal Information - Personal Information which relates to “Special Categories” of information defined in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, Trade Union membership, genetic data, biometric identifiers, physical or mental health conditions, alleged offences and convictions, or sexual life), as well as other personal information that warrants a higher level of protection such as personal financial details.
- Service Specific Privacy Notices - Specific privacy notices issued by the Library which give you more information about how we use your personal information in connection with a specific Service. See the Our Services page for specific information.
- Service(s) - The various different services, functions and/or facilities offered by the Library from time to time. See the Our Services page for specific information.
- Library, Our, We and/or Us - The British Library
- You and/or Your - The individual using our Services, for example our Readers, customers, visitors, donors, or other users.
Copyright © The British Library Board