Entrepreneur Country Fourm: A New Common Sense Emerges
On 27 February, Entrepreneur Country Forum bring together leading entrepreneurs and business leaders to describe how digital enablers are transforming industries, and in doing so, creating a 'new common sense'.
- Dr Mike Lynch - Founder, Autonomy
- Ed Bussey - Founder, iTrigga
- Jason Tavaria - Founder, Zillion
- Gabriel Ortiz - CEO, ClickSlide
- Sir William Sargent - CEO & Founder, Framsestore
- Mark Hoffman - CEO, Oxygen Finance
The event also has a number of VC's, angel investors, business owners and enterprise companies giving you the chance to make new contacts, business leads and discuss new ideas.
Mandy Haberman is the inventor of the Anywayup Cup...
Business & IP Centre
The British Library
96 Euston Road
London NW1 2DB
Tel: +44 (0)20 7412 7901
Email: Reference Team