How can we help you grow?
Do you want to grow and develop your business?
If you've been running a business for longer than 12 months, we'd like to get your opinions on how we can help you innovate, develop and grow your business. This is an opportunity to get your opinions heard and help to shape the future support we offer.
We're running two focus groups. You'll have the chance to network with other growing businesses over drinks after the focus group.
As a thank-you, everyone who attends will get a free ticket to our Inspiring Entrepreneurs event The Secret Ingredients of Success, with Richard Reed, co-founder of innocent drinks.
Monday 28 June, Wednesday 30 June
18.00 - 19.30 (registration at 17.30)
Business & IP Centre, London
To join us, please send us an email with the following information:
1) How long have you been trading?
2) What industry are you in?
3) Are you based within the London M25?
4) Which dates are you available on (28 or 30 June)?
5) How many staff do you have?
6) Are you planning to employ more staff?
7) Have you used the services provided by the Business & IP Centre?
Contact us to attend
Email now to join us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandy Haberman is the inventor of the Anywayup Cup...
Business & IP Centre
The British Library
96 Euston Road
London NW1 2DB
Tel: +44 (0)20 7412 7901
Email: Reference Team