The Business Box
Learn the essential skills to start your own business with The Bright Ideas Trust and the British Library.
Led by experienced entrepreneurs, this intensive 1-day course will help you to confidently turn your business idea into a reality.
Come along with your business idea and:
- learn how to put together a strong business plan persuasively outlining your business idea
- learn the essentials of financial forecasting and use these figures to promote your business
- learn how to effectively research your customers and competitors with advice from British Library experts
- meet like-minded aspiring business owners
- have the opportunity to present to Bright Ideas Trust for finance
About The Business Box
Bright Ideas Trust have created The Business Box for anyone looking to get help in starting their own business. The Business Box is a comprehensive package of real world advice, guidance, training, mentoring and access to funding that supports the new business owner to transform their bright idea into a business.
Who should attend? Anyone wanting to start their own business
Place: The British Library
Cost: £99 - £20 discount with code ‘BLMINUS20’
How to Book: Book your place online
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Martine Burford designs Ruby Red, the ethical beauty product brand
Business & IP Centre
The British Library
96 Euston Road
London NW1 2DB
Tel: +44 (0)20 7412 7901
Email: Reference Team