Impact & evaluation – knowing you’ve made a difference
Understand how you can measure what matters to you and your business and improve it for increased profitability.
All organisations need to understand and measure performance to make the best of your business for your customers.
In this workshop we will consider three steps that any individual or organisation can use to get to the heart of your organisation’s impact.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- understand what impact means for you and your organisation
- leave with a three stage plan to guide your impact work
- be able to implement practical impact exercises and methods
- have identified one or two of the most important things for you to measure
- be better able to answer the questions: who do I need to tell, what do I need to tell them and in what form do they need to know it?
Attending this workshop will improve your impact leadership and attitude as well as your impact measurement.
About Red Ochre
Red Ochre works to support organisations delivering social change across the UK. The team provide consultancy, organisational support and training for the Third Sector and public agencies. They help organisations develop and implement strategies, facilitate change, plan for sustainability, carry out research and deliver projects.
Who should attend? For all business owners wanting to understand how to measure what matters in their business
Place: British Library Business & IP Centre
How to Book: Book your place online today
There are no upcoming dates for this event.