Grow your business with The Professionals: a business bootcamp
Put together by experts and business owners alike, this two day bootcamp will give you all the tools needed to grow your business beyond your existing base of clients.
This is an intense and effective way to focus your efforts, which in the long term will save you significant time and money. The content across both days covers all of the essential issues you are facing as a new business.
Along with practical exercises and inspirational presentations, we will give you the tools and skills you need to search the British Library’s information resources to help you grow and make better business decisions.
The benefits of The Professionals: a business bootcamp
- Get help to define your business offer and be able to differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Learn how to ‘be your brand’ and grow your profile with effective online and face-to-face networking
- Be able to sum up your services in an elevator pitch
- Get to grips with your finances and receive advice on how to manage them
- Understand how to grow your business, client base and profits with effective leads generation and relationship building
- Meet like-minded people and network.
Download the agenda
What our users say:
“For me, the most beneficial part of the bootcamp was focussing on the key USPs of my business, and how to express these simply and clearly. I've been struggling with this for ages and feel I might have cracked it now.”
“The interactive parts of the workshops were great – the sessions where a concept was explained to us and we had a chance to put it into practice on our own business. People are often so busy they can mean to execute things after a workshop, and then never get round to it, so the sessions that gave us time to do it there and then were really valuable.”
Who should attend? Anyone running a professional service business or as freelance
Place: British Library Business & IP Centre
How to Book: Book your place online
Mon 28 May 2012, 10.00 – 19.30
Tue 29 May 2012, 9.30 – 17.00
Emma-Jayne Parkes and Viviane Jaeger are founders of SquidLondon
Business & IP Centre
The British Library
96 Euston Road
London NW1 2DB
Tel: +44 (0)20 7412 7901
Email: Reference Team