The Preservation Advisory Centre supports the preservation of library and archive collections of all types through the provision of preservation management tools, training and information services.
- Building a preservation policy free updated booklet
- Applying risk management to collection care workshop 16 May
- Writing and using a preservation policy training day 21 May
- Damaged books and bound archives training day 5 June
- Knowing the need: optimising the preservation of library and archive collections report and conference presentations