The Preservation Advisory Centre supports the preservation of library and archive collections of all types through the provision of preservation management tools, training and information services.
- Building a preservation policy free updated booklet
- Damaged books and bound archives training day 5 June
- Dust and dirt: strategies for prevention and management training day 11 June
- Disaster response and salvage training training day 18 June
- Knowing the need: optimising the preservation of library and archive collections report and conference presentations