THE BRITISH LIBRARY



print Print this page
home Home
site search Search British Library website
back Back

search tips

     
 

Record Details

Click on the image for the maximum size view.

*


Royal Blend Whisky Depots, A.G. Thomson, Proprietors, 1878

Copyright © The British Library Board
Previous  


PressmarkEvan.5310
Heading or VenueA. G. Thomson & Co.
PlaceScotland, Glasgow
TitleJeroboam. As supplied to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales. The Royal Blend Whisky. Depots 12 & 14 Imperial Arcade, Ludgate Circus, and at entrance to Ludgate Hill Station. London E.C. 30 Brunswick St. Liverpool, 107 Piccadilly, Manchester. A. G. Thomson & Co., proprietors. Head office, 31 Waterloo St. Glasgow. … [On the inside] Notice. At the solicitation of numerous customers and connoisseurs, Messrs. A. G. Thomson & Co. have been induced to open a branch depot in London, … Having selected for their depot the most central site in the city, … Xmas, 1878. … [on the final fold] The Royal Blend Depot is situated in the very centre of the whole Metropolitan Railway & Steam Boat system … Depot over against Ludgate Hill Station.
Size12.5 cm.
Date1878
Imprint[Glasgow] : Macphail, Glasgow
IllustrationsWith illustrations on the front of bottles and jugs of whisky printed as a border.
NotesA folded sheet printed in brown ink on both sides. - Includes a price list and an endorsment for the whisky from the British Trade Journal. - With an map on the final fold showing the location of the Royal Blend Whisky depot in Ludgate Circus
GenreNotice; Advertisement
SubjectWhiskey; Alcohol
print Print this page
home Home
site search Search British Library website
back Back
top Back