Explore the British Library - Help
To help you use Explore the British Library, try our:
- General information about Explore the British Library
- Browser and hardware technical compatibility
- How to use the catalogue - FAQs
- Help documents, with screen shots: how to login, search, order etc.
- Known issues
For registered readers only: step-by-step guide to upgrading your reader account
Comments are welcome and will be used to improve the help supplied.
- How to change your password
- Searching - Simple Search
- How do I search for ...?
- Advanced Search
- Printing, emailing, bookmarking
- How do I order/view items?
- What non-print items can I view?
- Registered Readers: How to request items to the Boston Spa Reading Room
- Registered Readers: Requesting most print items (to the St Pancras rooms)
- Registered Readers: Requesting journals or newspapers (to St Pancras)
- Registered Readers: How to request other items not in Explore the British Library
- Ordering copies for remote supply (document supply customers and guest users)
- My workspace
- RSS feeds