We envision a future where researchers can discover, access, cite, and reuse datasets in the course of their research. Furthermore, researchers will be able to track the impact of the data that they generate and receive appropriate credit.
Through collaboration, we seek to address challenges such as:
- Managing the ever increasing volumes of data, and working towards its long-term preservation
- Establishing standards for data citation
- Establishing methods for assuring quality and integrity of data
- Giving attribution and credit to data producers
- Developing systems for effective data discovery
Tel: +44 (0)20 7412 7167