About Remote Eresources
Remote Eresources allows registered Reader Pass holders, with a valid photographic pass, to access remote electronic resources normally only available in the British Library's reading rooms.
This service provides access to a small number of our electronic resources. These resources are made available subject to conditions:
- The British Library does not guarantee the availability of this service.
- UK copyright and intellectual property law applies and additionally the publishers of these resources may have stipulated further conditions which will be available from links adjacent to the resource listing.
If you breach these conditions your Reader Pass will be suspended, or cancelled; the rights owner might also seek legal sanctions.
Remote Eresources has been tested with the browsers listed below, it may work with with others but its functionality cannot be guaranteed. Where the service is acting as a portal to a publisher's web site, that site may cite a preferred browser:
- Internet Explorer version 7 or above
- Firefox version 3.5 or above
- Safari version 4.0 or above
- Google Chrome
- Opera version 9.6.0 or above.
NB: There may be some functionality or display issues with some browsers.
For comments about this service: Feedback form
For enquiries about British Library resources: British Library Reference Team