Learn and implement practical social media skills, tailored to your business
Our fun, hands-on training session will help you learn and implement practical social media skills, tailored to your business. We go beyond the basics of Facebook and Twitter through to the more advanced stages of monitoring and insight. Our social media expert Becky Boyd will demonstrate how to make social media work for your business and its overall strategy. You will learn how to define your goals, measure your social media marketing efforts and learn how to harness the power of social media to promote your business, build a community and increase your followers.
Suitable for new to intermediate levels as we cover all the principles of Social Media marketing for business and how you can use the tools and strategies needed to successfully manage your social networks.
What you'll learn:
• Create and improve your business profile on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others
• Creating a simple & successful Social Media strategy
• Setting up for success on key Social Media platforms
• Increase your followers with dynamic content
• Understanding audience insights and analytics
• Using paid advertising to reach a wider audience – including Facebook ads
• Understand key terminology
• Management and Reporting tools
Becky Boyd is the expert Social Media Trainer at UpSkill Digital. Becky has helped and empowered thousands of SMEs and business owners to understand best practices and grow their business through social media tools. Becky’s honest, hands-on approach to training enables access to digital skills to all regardless of background or ability.
|Name:||Grow your business with social media: Beyond the basics|
Business & IP Centre
The British Library
96 Euston Road
Show map How to get to the Library
|When:||, 15.30 - 17.00|
|Price:||£35.00 (please use discount code ‘britishlibrary’ for £30.00 off the full £65.00 price)|
+44 (0) 20 7412 7901