A panel of successful entrepreneurs share the stories behind their brilliant food brands
Over 1.3 million Britons dream of starting a business. Of these, 18% of these are keen to start a food business making the food sector the most popular industry for start-up entrepreneurs*. With so much competition within the food industry, the importance of having a unique brand that helps your business stand out from the crowd should not be underestimated.
If you have dreams of launching your own food or drink start-up, don’t miss this opportunity to hear from a panel of inspiring entrepreneurs on how they have created their own brilliant brands.
You’ll hear about the inside stories on how the founders of Propercorn, Beavertown Brewery, The Spice Tailor and Cauli Rice took their products from concept to the supermarket shelves, what they learned along the way, and what they wish they had known before they started.
This is your chance to quiz our speakers on the secrets behind their ‘brilliant brands’ and get some top business tips too. Speakers will be:
- Ryan Kohn – co-founder of Propercorn, the UK’s fastest growing premium popcorn company, selling over three million packs of Propercorn a month
- Logan Plant – founder of Beavertown Brewery, a kitchen table experiment created a brilliant brand that now exports internationally to countries in Europe, Australasia and Asia
- Anjum Anand – founder of The Spice Tailor, internationally renowned TV chef, best-selling food writer and award-winning brand owner
- Gem Misa – co-founder of Cauli Rice, available in nearly 3,000 UK supermarkets and with revenues of £1.5 million
The event will be chaired by award-winning journalist and broadcaster Nadine Dereza
|Name:||Inspiring Entrepreneurs: Brilliant Brands|
The British Library
96 Euston Road
Show Map How to get to the Library
Full Price: £15.00
|Enquiries:||+44 (0)1937 546546
* Please note that there is a £1.50 transaction fee when tickets are posted, or for telephone sales when an e-ticket is requested.