A practical and action-packed marketing masterclass with Grow, the small business marketing experts.
Grow’s MD, Alasdair Inglis will share the vital low-cost marketing tools and techniques that will get new customers knocking on your door.
You will be introduced to a myriad of new ways to think about how you market and promote your business.
We'll use your business, and those of other participants, as real-life case studies, so you understand how marketing strategies can apply to you.
You'll get a workbook packed with practical information to help you with your long-term goals.
You'll leave the workshop with 7 practical steps to improve your marketing immediately.
What you'll learn:
- The 12 marketing concepts to grow your business
- How to improve your marketing materials by using an easy step-by-step approach
- How to attract new clients by creating an irresistible offer
- How to get other businesses to promote you at little or no cost
- How to use your existing customers to grow your business
- Why you should think about marketing in terms of RoI rather than cost
- How to start looking at what you sell through the eyes of your customers
What our attendees say:
“This was the best and most concise workshop I have ever done. (…) I would recommend it to any business owner looking to give their business a boost.” Greg Gillespie from The London Academy of Dance
"Alasdair has a wide breadth of knowledge and expertise. The workshop provides real technical instruction as well as broad strategic guidance (…)" Simon Carroll from Simon Carroll Copywriting
Grow has over 12 years of experience working with SME's to transform their sales and marketing approach. Grow has helped SME's:
- Increase weekly turnover from 5K - 9K
- Increase turnover by 40%
- Increase revenues by £350,00 per annum
Increase your chances of business success.
The British Library Business & IP Centre supports people to start, protect and grow their businesses. Come and access our free market research and intellectual property databases and take part in our regular programme of workshops and events.