Get trusted advice from our experts to boost your online presence.
Speed mentoring will give you the opportunity to meet experts who can advise you on how to make a profit online, maximise your online presence, protect your intellectual property online and reach new audiences through digital channels, including social media.
- Thomas Jeffs, Founder of Lucidica, helping businesses get the most out of their IT
- Andrew Reith, Business Events Manager in the Business Outreach team at the Intellectual Property Office
- John Morris, CEO of UK2 Group
- Sara Rego, Global Marketing Director for UK2 Group a global online solutions company
- Maria Lampert, Information Expert: Intellectual Property at the British Library
- Kimberly Davis, Marketing Entrepreneur, Journalist and Author
- Johnny Martin FCA, The Numbers Coach – experienced Finance Director and partner of the Business & IP Centre
This event is being delivered as part of the Business & IP Centre’s ‘Digital Season’, showing you how to maximise your online potential.