StartUp Saturday is a Fun and friendly one-day course for people who want to start their own business.
What you'll learn:
- How to uncover your BIG idea and research the market
- 5 points to include in a business plan
- The must-do’s – register the company and protect your brand
- Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
- Set-up tips on office tech, furnishings & fashion!All things web – building a home online
- Simple sales roadmap and cold-calling made easy
- Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
- 5 essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
- Team work – how to grow the business without outgrowing the home
- Happy Customers and Balanced Business – you can achieve it all!
StartUp Saturday classes are fun, informal and welcoming - you'll have plenty of time to ask questions, meet your classmates and share your experiences.
Ticket price includes a a StartUp Kit, as well as coffee and cake!
Increase your chances of business success.
The British Library Business & IP Centre supports people to start, protect and grow their businesses. Come and access our free market research and intellectual property databases and take part in our regular programme of workshops and events.