To mark International Women’s Entrepreneurship Day, we are bringing together a panel of successful women business owners to share their experiences of balancing motherhood with running a business
Panel members will share their in-sight, expertise, hints, tips and strategies on effectively balancing motherhood with the demands of starting, growing and running a successful business and making recommendations for ways in which women business owners can be better supported to achieve their potential.
Panel speakers include: Jessica Huie (Colourblind Cards and Jessica Huie PR), Kelle Bryan (Advocate Agency), Kerrie Dorman (The Restaurant Mentors) and Vicki Psarias (HonestMum.com and award-winning screenwriter and director)
The workshop covers:
- Women’s business ownership
- Gendered barriers to entrepreneurship and strategies to overcoming them
- The impact, challenges and opportunities that motherhood poses the entrepreneurship
- Balancing competing priorities between business ownership and motherhood
- Entrepreneurial traits and characteristics
- Practical advice, hints, tips and solutions
- What help can be offered to mothers looking to start or grow their own business.
- How can women business owners be better supported to achieve their potential whilst balancing competing demands of motherhood with entrepreneurship