INSET sessions are free and suitable for Primary (KS2) or Secondary (KS3, KS4 and A-Level) teaching staff as well as trainee teachers. They provide an opportunity to find out more about our learning programme as well as develop new creative skills around source-based learning that can be used in the classroom. Minimum group size is 10.
1) Research skills workshop (90 minutes)
Try out one of our research skills workshops aimed at students and take away new ideas to use in the classroom. Choose one from the following:
2) A workshop of your choice (90 minutes)
Try out one of our workshops aimed at students and take away new ideas to use in the classroom. Choose one from the following:
3) Use of the Harry M Weinrebe Learning Centre (90 minutes)
This creative space includes digital facilities and can be used for your own purpose, for example a staff meeting or a team-building activity led by you.
During your visit, you may also like to register for a Reader Pass.
- The day can be tailored to suit your needs, for example you can participate in all three activities or just choose one
- The Harry M Weinrebe Learning Centre is only available for groups that have also booked a workshop
- Sessions run from Monday-Friday and take place at a time to suit you, subject to availability
- Sessions are free of charge
- We have several cafes onsite for lunch. Alternatively you can book our lunch room.
If you’d like to contact us to discuss your requirements before you book, please email email@example.com or call + 44 (0)20 7412 7797.