From the NHS to loans to local Public Libraries, On Demand supports non-commercial research across the UK with swift and tailored services
On Demand helps UK non-commercial organisations, such as government departments, universities, public libraries and charities, get the most out of the British Library’s collections. We can supply items without copyright fees under Library Privilege and offer specialist services for key non-commercial sectors in the UK.
Public sector customers benefit from:
- Easy-to-use mobile ordering platform, giving your researchers flexibility
- Up-front delivery and price information, to help you manage your resources
- Order tracking from purchase to delivery
- Complete protection from our watertight copyright policy
- Library Privilege, including immediate downloads
Excellent customer service
Our customers are supported by Customer Service Excellence® standard account management. We also have expert information professionals on hand to provide in-depth searches and source hard-to-find material.
International Non-Commercial Document Supply (INCD) Service
The International Non-Commercial Document Supply (INCD) Service was withdrawn on 1 July 2016.
Please contact our Customer Services team should you require any further information.