Illustration of Dada Harir's mosque at Asvara near Ahmadabad, Gujarat. The mosque and tomb of Dada Harir were constructed either for or by Bai Sri Harira in 1501, who was a lady belonging to the court of Mahmud Begarha, who was known for developing parts of Asvara in the 16th century. The architectural structure of the mosque is a simplified version of the Bibi Achut Kuki mosque also at Ahamadabad. The plan of the mosque is restricted to the diameter of the domes or 15 feet; but in length it has five domes, each with its corresponding mihrab (prayer niche) in the west wall. Over the walls the building measures 20.5 feet deep by 87.5 feet in length, and the pillars supporting the domes are arranged in pairs.? The central entranceway is flanked by two minarets, octagonal shaped and simply decorated. The south minaret however, has been levelled to that of the roof, as it was believed to be an unsafe structure.