Illustration of Baba Lului's mosque at Behrampur, located south-west of Ahmadabad in Gujarat. The Bab Lului mosque, was built c.1565 and shows similarities with the mosque of Shaikh Hasan Muhammad Chishti. Baba Lului, also known as Baba Muhammad Jafar, is believed to be a pearl merchant. The interior dimensions measure 69 feet in length by 37 feet in depth. In the interior, twelve central pillars extend to two storeys and support the central dome. The remainder of the forty-four pillars support the roof and the arches in the façade. Along the back wall of the mosque, there are four decorative windows with carved stone lattice-work and three mihrabs (prayer niches) of carved marble. Two minarets, on each end of the façade stand on a base of 14 feet square. The niches on the minarets are decorated with floral carved patterns.