A hand-coloured print of unidentified Hindu Temple, Calcutta, from the Fiebig Collection: Views of Calcutta and Surrounding Districts, taken by Frederick Fiebig in 1851. A private album viewed in 1997 and captioned in French, contains a view of this temple, which is identified as 'Temple of Samnuggur on the left bank of the Hugli near Chandannagar'. The main temple itself is square in plan and comprises two storeys. It has nine spires with domed tops and high finials, the largest at the centre of the second storey. The curved cornices are typical of domestic and religious architecture in the area. There are a number of smaller temples to either side built to resemble village huts.