Public Park; Pavilion (State Guest House) [Baroda].
Medium: Photographic print
Photograph of the pavilion in a public park in Baroda (Vadodara) from the 'Album of portraits and views in Baroda' taken by an unknown photographer in c.1880. The pavilion was built in an Anglo-Indian style in the late 19th century by an English landscape architect attached to the State Public Works Department. The park, known as the Sayaji Bagh, was situated on the outskirts of the city on the banks of the River Vishvamitri.