Sonah Musjid, [Golden or Qutb Shahi Mosque], Parrua [Pandua].
Medium: Photographic print
Photograph of the Golden Mosque in Pandua taken by an unknown photographer in the 1870s and is part of the collection of Sir Richard Carnac Temple. The view shows four of the five entrance arches of the Golden Mosque at Pandua, the ancient capital of Bengal from about 1338 to 1500. It was built in 1585 by Makhdum Shah close to his tomb and was originally crowned with golden minarets and ten small domes.