Photograph of miscellaneous fragments of sculptured brick from Thul-Mir-Rukhan and Depar Gangro in Sind in Pakistan, taken by Henry Cousens in 1896-7. Cousens wrote in Brahmanabad-Mansura in Sind, Archaeological Survey of India, Annual Report 1903-04, "during our digging [at Depar Gangro] we found several fragments of terra-cotta ornament similar to that found at Mirpur-Khas and Thul Mir Rukhan, and so very like the work at those places that they might have been supposed to have been turned out by the same hands. The same moulded, or carved brick was found by General cunningham at Shorkot in the Panjab, and this he likens to the work on the Yusufzai remains. He found letters and writing on some of the bricks which he ascribed to the first or second century of our era. We picked up two fragments at Thul Mir Rukhan with parts of letters upon them, but not sufficient to be clearly legible."