Aldgate ward with its division into parishes. Taken from the last survey, with corrections & additions (1720)
Cartographer: Blome, Richard
This map was published in Strype's first annotated edition of Stow's 'Survey of England'. The map's title features in ornamental cartouche at top left, with key to streets, yards, halls, courts and private properties in a table at top centre. The compass star appears at bottom left and scale bar at bottom right.