A mapp of St. Andrews Holborn parish as well within the Liberty as without (1755)
Cartographer: Blome, Richard
Plan of the parish of St Andrew's, Holborn, from the 1755 edition of Strype's edition of J. Stow's Survey of the cities of London and Westminster. The plan features reference table down the left side of the plate, with the Lincolns Inn, one of the four Inns of Court, shown in elevation. A pecked line encloses the parish.