[Plan of Blackwell Hall, chapel & property adjoining in King St & Basinghall Street]
Draughtsman: Schnebbelie, Robert Bremmel
Medium: Pen and ink on paper
Built in 1588 on the site of a 14th-century wool market, Blackwell Hall was destroyed in the fire of 1666 and rebuilt in 1670. It was finally demolished in 1820 to make way for the Bankruptcy Court referred to in the title. This small topographical drawing features a scale bar at bottom right.