[Drawn plan of the Haymarket (west side), from Pall Mall to Piccadilly, also Market Lane and buildings round the Market, as it was in 1794]
Surveyor: Chawner, Thomas
Medium: Pen and ink on paper
Haymarket takes its name from the market for hay and straw that opened here in the 17th century, before being moved to Cumberland market in 1830. This plan records the size, street number and tenant of each property.