[Drawn plan of Jermyn Street and Piccadilly from the White Bear to Church Passage]
Surveyor: Chawner, Thomas
Medium: Pen and ink on paper
Granted by Charles II to Henry Jermyn, Earl of St Albans, in 1680, this large part of the Crown Estate became famous for its luxury hotels in the 18th century. This plan records the size, the street number and name of the tenant of each property.