The Pest House at Bays-water built by Lord Craven for the use of these parishes
Copyist: Crace, Frederick
Medium: Ink on paper
This drawn plan shows the property belonging to Lord Craven. Below the plans are the signatures of Lord Craven himself and the church wardens and overseers of the parishes of St Clement Dane, St Martin in the Fields, St Paul's, Covent Garden, and St. James, Piccadilly. The plan was instrumental in settling the dispute over the ownership of the Craven Hill Estate when produced by Mr. Crace at the Court of Chancery in 1858.