Photographer: Dixon, Henry (1820 - 1892)
Medium: Photographic print
"Clifford's Inn is called after the family of that name, the widow of Robert de Clifford having let it to a society of law students about the year 1337. The arrangement of the small garden is, as the reader will observe, singularly like that of Gray's Inn."
Letterpress by Alfred Marks from 'Photographs of Old London'.