Potter Heigham Church
Photographer: Payne Jennings, John (1843-1926)
Medium: Photographic print
“Potter Heigham Church. – In the Gothic style, was restored in 1875. It is dedicated to St. Nicholas, patron saint of little children. It stands about a mile from the River Thurne. It contains but little of interest to the ordinary visitor, but serves as an object or excuse for the yachtsman to take a stroll to.”
Letterpress description by Ernest R. Suffling accompanying Plate LXXXIV from ‘Sun Pictures of the Norfolk Broads’.