Advert for Kelly's Directory of Kennington, Battersea and South Lambeth, reverse side
Medium: Print on paper
This is the reverse of the leaflet.
This is an advertisement for Kelly's directory of Kennington. The First Post Office Directory Of London was published in 1799 and in 1837 Frederick Kelly acquired the publication and increased its size and scope. He introduced a Trades section and a street directory. In 1855 Kelly’s Directory absorbed it’s main competitor ‘Watkin’s Commercial and General London Directory and Court Guide’ and it became the primary reference book for London.