Poster advertising the Raglan Music Hall
Printer: Philips Brothers
The theatre advertised on this poster was licensed from 1855 to 1878. It was for a time named the Lord Raglan Music Hall and Public House. Henry Hart managed the theatre for most of this period. It was popularly known as the ‘Rag’ and attracted a working class and largely Irish audience. This poster advertises the farewell benefit night of the Raglan's head waiter.