A view of Willsden church near Edgeware, Middlesex
Engraver: Hassell, J
View of St Mary's, the old medieval parish church of Willesden, situated in a spacious churchyard. The tower was built around 1400 and is reinforced by angled buttresses. Most of the medieval building dates from the 13th or 14th century. The church was renovated in 1852 by Thomas Little.