An east view of the bridge and new dock at Kingston upon Hull
Engraver: Jukes, Francis
View of the lock gates at the entrance to the Queen's Dock, the first dock in Hull. It was opened in 1778, becoming known popularly as The Old Dock when others were built. It was entered from the River Hull and covered ten acres. It was the second largest dock in Britain when it opened..