Bishop Audley's chapel in cathedral, Salisbury
This is the Chantry Chapel of Bishop Edward Audley of Salisbury Cathedral, who died in 1524. It has a particularly colourful, fanned ceiling vault.
Construction of this cathedral in Salisbury Water Meadows began in 1220, replacing the Norman-era cathedral at Old Salisbury. Built under the supervision of master mason Nicholas of Ely, it was finished in just 50 years - a remarkable feat. The church's most distinctive features are its height and narrowness, which make it an exemplar of the Early English architectural style.