Catharine Hall, Cambridge
Engraver: Harraden, J.
View of St Catharine's College, also known as Catharine's Hall, from the street. This court was rebuilt c.1674 according to a design by Mr Elder, Surveyor of London. The mason was Robert Grumbold. However the end buildings were added in the 18th century. The library was built in 1756 and opposite it the Ramsden Building, started 1757. The iron railings, gate, and gateposts were added in 1779.