East Ham Church Dec 27th 1746
Medium: Ink wash on paper
A north west view of St Mary Magdalene, the parish church of East Ham in Essex. It has a low embattled west tower which was built in the early 16th century. The Norman west door to the church survive as do the Norman windows. The nave is broad and has no aisle, although at the end of the church is an apse (semi circular extension on the end of the rectangular church building).