Felixstowe Church, Suffolk, 1766
View of the Church of St Peter and St Paul in Felixtowe, on the fringes of Walton. In the 18th century, this was a small parish church serving a tiny rural community. It has a truncated west tower. Today the church is in the north-eastern suburb of the town of Felixstowe. Although the tower survives, the church was partly demolished and much extended in the 1870s.