Artist: Batty, R. M.
Medium: Aquatint, coloured
View of St Andrew’s Church in Hertford, in the county of Hertfordshire, south east England. The church of St Andrew’s originally dates from the 15th century however it was completely rebuilt in the 19th century because it had fallen into disrepair. It was designed and built by J. Johnson Junior and the nave and steeple were finally completed in 1876.