Engraver: Jukes, F.
Medium: Aquatint, coloured
View of Hoddesdon in eastern Hertfordshire. The clock tower can be seen in this print. It stands in the centre of the town and a brick tower was built here in 1835. It is the site of the Chapel of St Katherine which is thought to have been built in 1336 by William de la Marche. The clock tower houses a bell which was given to the chapel in the mid 16th century. Hoddesdon only became a parish in 1844, before this it was on the border between Great Amwell and Broxbourne.