Internal view of the chapel of St Nicholas, King's Lynn, Norfolk
Engraver: Goodwin, Francis
Internal view of the chapel, which was founded in 1146. Although the original building is long gone, the present one was erected in 1419 and follows the original's perpendicular style. Considering it is not a parish church, the chapel is very big - 203ft long. The ceiling is decorated with angel hammer-beams. In 1853 the chapel was renovated, removing most of the Georgian fittings.