South east view of All Saints Church in Kingston Upon Thames. It is a large Norman church, which has seen series of alterations and restoration. In the 14th century a wider nave was built. Two spires, one destroyed in a storm in 1445 and the second rebuilt in c.1505 was also destroyed. The tower is now crowned by an attractive brick top added in 1708. During the 17th and 18th centuries galleries were added to the church.