Lecture Rooms, Cambridge
These are the lecture rooms of Professor of Botany in the University Physic Garden in Cambridge. Botany was not a well funded subject at Cambridge and had struggled to become established. However in 1762, Richard Walker, Vice Master of Trinity College had left a 5 acre plot of land in order to establish a physic garden, with greenhouses and lecture rooms. The lecture rooms were finally built in 1780.