Moredon church in Surrey, 1754
Medium: Ink wash on paper
St Lawrence's church in Morden, Surrey, was established around 1200, although the structure shown in this picture comes mostly from its 1636 renovation. It is built in red brick with stone quoins. The church was the centre of the village of Morden, lying on the fringes of the Morden Park Estate.