North chancel, Kingston church, Surrey
View of the altar tomb in the chantry of All Saints church in Kingston upon Thames. It is a large Norman church, which has been the subject of many alterations and restorations. In the 14th century a wider nave was built. The chantry was built in 1459. The north and south chancel chapels were built in the Gothic perpendicular style, with an emphasis on straight, vertical lines.